07 Sep hr executive
Why You’ll Love Working At Idealogic
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Collaborate with HR functions to deploy activities of recruitment, L&D, performance management and engagement to meet the target of development and retention of the team.
- Handle and resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances, discipline matters
- Build up and maintain good relationship with different teams and the staff in general; answer queries from managers; provide advice, support, updates and reports on HR matters;
- Study and observe the business operation at branch to detect and collaborate with HR functions to propose solutions/programs to fix gaps between HR and business operation, not limit to monitoring and reporting on employee performance, talent development (workforce plan, identify key talents for development), organization structure.
- Analyze trends and metrics to suggest new HR ideas and plans to develop team and support business operation
- Get involved in common HR tasks, upon assignments, aiming at the development of HR service quality and efficiency.
Your Skills and Experience:
- From 5 years of HR generalist/ HR Business Partnering background and having experiences in all HR area (Talent Acquisition; Compensation & benefit, Training & development…)
- Have experience with IT industry is a BIG PLUS
- Thorough understanding of HR practices in Vietnam; being keen on learning and researching on the matters.
- High sense of responsibility, solution oriented / result oriented mindset;
- Pro-activeness, sense of initiative;
- Good organizational skill and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills, friendly with all of employee;
- Be careful, detail-oriented and good analysis skill;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Excellent command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good adaptability and good ability of self-learning
Let join us to share experiences and celebrating the moment of achieving the mission together!