07 Sep data engineer
Why You’ll Love Working At Idealogic
As a data engineer you will be responsible for our core data. The data engineer will be key in helping to define and shaping the data landscape within a fast-growing start-up. As we are a small team we are looking for a hands-on mentality. Someone who’s comfortable in stepping outside their comfort zone every now and then.
- You will be responsible for developing and monitoring the data pipelines feeding in and from our data lake
- Grow and expand our data sources to enrich our data even further
- Identify reporting needs and requirements within the organization to help decision makers.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience within a digital business
- Python development experience for data products, you love clean code and know how to structure your python packages
- You have developed solutions with (Py)Spark, and have used Spark Streaming
- Experience with real-time event processing (using Azure EventHub or similar tools)
- Implemented a data platform on a cloud provider, preferably experience with developing on Azure
- Experience with self-service BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with orchestration tools such as Airflow, Azkaban, Azure Data Factory
- You have worked in lean startup and/or agile environments
Let join us to share experiences and celebrating the moment of achieving the mission together!